hotcash

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

YOUR EXERCISE


What's the difference between those young athletes an us? In my mind's eye I can feel like I am flying down a mountain slope with my skis, or know that I can hit the base line during a tennis match, but I do not dedicate my life to any one sport. If you think sports are just for the young, then you need to know the latest trend in gyms: health clubs for seniors where they do not have to lift weights next to
a 25-year old that can outlift and outlook a mature person any day of the week. What we ask you to do here is to dedicate yourself to health. We all know that exercise is an integral part of the treatment of diabetes and each month we share with you reasons for this fact and various types of exercise.

Today, we want to tell you about the types of exercise, and which exercises fit into that form of exercise. We talk about our personal need to exercise and how much better we feel after our exercise program is completed. We are, however, no different than many of you, who get up in the morning with a full day of work ahead, or we wake up feeling too tired to make a cup of instant coffee, and yet we are expected to care for ourselves. When I did individual therapy, I would sometimes talk about good and bad selfishness with patients.

Making sure you remain healthy is a form of "good selfishness." Sometimes, the load of wash gets done another time, or we eat a bit later, but I do my aerobics, flexibility, and
resistance because I know that in the long run I will be here longer to pester my husband to take care of himself, and I love him dearly. Please keep reading
and down load the information so that you can talk over starting a balanced program with your health care team, friends, family or who ever will help you set up your pathway to better health. We frequently bring you articles
on various exercises so you can find more information about just anything out there that will shape you up, buff you up, or keep your cardiovascular system pumping like a pro's. There are three basic types of exercises that we speak about: Cardiovascular Strength and Endurance and Flexibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment